Thursday, July 8, 2010
Well, his hair is done! I only used a small portion of the fur that was on the old hat I salvaged! I got the tail painted and the fur tip on. He's getting there! I'm glad I decided to put the fur on before I started his outfit. He sure does not need a lot of detail on his collar, since half his chest is covered in hair! I'll start costuming tomorrow.
So, since I was on a Sculpey roll, I started making one of the armatures into something. This one will be painted and costumed in white tones with scraps and bits of things. It will either be set on something or it will hang. I'm thinking it will be flying.
So, that's what I did today!
Posted by Flora's Pond at 2:12 PM