Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Piece


This is a new piece. I think I posted pics of the little armatures. This piece is only 6" long! Her limbs and head are painted super sculpy. She has a wire armature that is flexible and a wire loop to hang her by. Her undergarment (she is wrapped with batting, then fabric) and dress are a cream silk/hemp blend fabric. The piece of lace over the top is an ancient piece of lace with gold thread. I'm thinking $40 including shipping. Let me know if you want her before I post her to etsy. Also let me know if I'm out of my mind on the price in either direction!

2 comments:

WingingIt said...

oh my gosh darling....i love your work....are you selling on etsy?? you would love beeswax! i have dipped many a dress in beeswax....the outcome is romantic, yet eerie...LOVE it.....i will explain the process to you if you are interested....wanna play??

Flora's Pond said...

I would love to play, if I lived closer! I moved to Reno 6 years ago! Romantic, yet eerie is right up my alley. I'm melting some right now in a mini crockpot! I have an etsy site, but nothing on it at present. Working on more product!